Final Project Presentation Details

Final project presentations will be during the regularly scheduled Finals period (Friday, May 9 from 11:00-1:00) in our classroom. 

Presentations should be approximately 20 minutes in duration (+/- a few minutes), and you will be cut off at 25 minutes to ensure that all groups will have adequate time during the period for their own presentation.  We will be using my laptop for the presentations, so unless there is a specific reason to use your own laptop (which must be approved by me ahead of time), you will either need to e-mail me your slides at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the period, or you must bring the presentation to me on a flash drive (and you will have the chance to load the presentation onto my laptop at the beginning of the period). 

No written reports are required, but I must receive electronic copies of your presentation slides, as well as access to any layout you have produced for this project (an e-mail with the path to all your used libraries will be sufficient). 

The presentations should cover any required background, your approach, simulation results, and a presentation of your design and layout, as well as any other information you deem useful or necessary.