Chemistry 235: Organic Chemistry I Laboratory
All laboratory experiments, handouts, and materials are available through Sapling Learning.
To enroll in the Sapling course and access lab materials, complete the following:
- Get Required materials
- Purchase the lab notebook + Sapling bundle from the WVU Bookstore
- Obtain goggles and aprons. You can use the same goggles and apron that you used in general chemistry.
- Go to https://ecampus.wvu.edu
- Enter the Chem 235 eCampus Page
- Click the "Lab Room" Link on the menu to the left.
- Obtain your lab room number
- Obtain your Sapling key code/course code. You will be required to enter this when enrolling in the Sapling system.